Social Auxiliary Worker Vacancy
NICRO was founded in September 1910, is one of the largest, most enduring South African non-profit organizations. NICRO specializes in social crime prevention and offender reintegration, boasts a rich, unparalleled history in human rights, juvenile justice and innovative criminal justice reform.
Social auxiliary work complements and supports social work in all focus areas with services to individuals, families, groups and communities.
- Certificate in Social Auxiliary Work
- Current registration with the SACSSPB
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a SAW
- Valid driver's licence essential
- Computer literate
- Experience in Facilitating Training workshops
- Good communication skills essential: Marketing & Public speaking
- An interest and passion to work with adult and/ or young offenders within the Criminal Justice System
Closing Date: 19 October 2020
Forward applications to: Ms Taryn Johannes