Fundraiser Vacancy - Cape Town
Corporate and Local Business Focus based in Cape Town - Established in 1910, NICRO is at the forefront of South Africa’s unrelenting search for effective, lasting solutions to combating crime and creating a safe South Africa. NICRO, which regards crime as a threat to democracy, good governance and individual rights, is the only NGO providing comprehensive, holistic crime reduction and crime prevention services nationally.
- Minimum of 5 years fundraising experience
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- Experience in fundraising and with ‘Individuals & Bequests‘
- Proven achievements and track record of monies raised with previous organizations
- Target driven and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Professional and well-presented
- Own transport and a valid code 08 driver’s license
Key responsibilities will include
- Securing high capital donor income contracts
- Sustaining long-term professional working relationships with donors
- Ensuring impeccable administration, reporting, monitoring and follow-up on all leads
Interested candidates should email a letter of motivation and CV:
Closing Date: 10 August 2018
Forward applications to: Human Resources
Director of Operations Vacancy - Cape Town
NICRO a leading National NGO, seeks a dynamic and results-oriented and experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate long-term success.
- Liaise with Line Manager to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise Area Managers of all Provinces and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee client support processes and organize them to enhance client satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Marketing and Public Relations of NICRO
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management or related field
- 5 to 7 years proven work experience as operations manager
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation and externally. Leadership and Organisational skills to strategically manage a turnaround strategy. Experience in this field will be an advantage.
- Must be passionate about crime prevention with a good understanding of the South African situation.
Closing Date: 10 August 2018
Forward applications to: Human Resources Department