Eerstehoek (Elukwatini), Mpumalanga
SOCIAL WORK SUPERVISOR VACANCY
The Supervisor manages social service professionals (Social Workers and Social Auxiliary Workers) in the provision of direct social work services to clients. In accordance with the mission of the organization the Supervisor, under the direction of the Area Manager, plans, organizes, staff and directs services to clients on a daily operational basis and ensure service quality through the supervision process. The Social work Supervisor ensures high quality of services and protection of clients’ rights by guiding the social work staff in the development of their professional capacity to function autonomously and perform their jobs to the highest professional standards (for social work) and organizational performance requirements.
- BA in Social Work; Current registration with SACSSP
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Supervision practice
- Knowledge and experience of the principles and practices of social work profession
- Ability to write reports, project plans, business plans, and business correspondence
- Fluent in English and Siswati
- Driver’s License is an essential requirement
Closing Date: 8th September 2020
Forward applications to: Claudine Mare, Area Manager
If you have not been contacted by 14 September 2020 for an interview you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for the position.