SOCIAL WORK SUPERVISOR VACANCY
The Supervisor supervises social service professionals (SW and SAW) in the provision of direct social work services to clients. In accordance with the mission of the organization the Supervisor, under the direction of the Area Manager, plans, organizes, staff and directs services to clients on a daily operational basis and ensure service quality through the supervision process. The Social work Supervisor ensures high quality of services and protection of clients’ rights by guiding the social work staff in the development of their professional capacity to function autonomously and perform their jobs to the highest professional standards (for social work) and organizational performance requirements.
Summary of essential job functions
- Ethical and situational leadership
- Marketing/promotion and profiling of organisation and services
- Administrative supervision
- Service Delivery
- Health and Safety
- BA in Social Work; Current registration with SACSSP
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Supervision practice essential
- Knowledge and experience of the principles and practices of social work profession
- Ability to write reports, project plans, business plans, and business
- Driver License crucial
Closing Date: 8th January 2021
Forward applications to: Claudine Mare, Area Manager
If you have not been contacted by 18th January 2021 for an interview you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for the position.